Today is the last day to submit to 6x6x2013! It’s been great watching the photos from RoCo’s Facebook Page cross my feed – so many photos of boxes upon boxes of 6×6 entries! I can’t wait for the opening on June 1st!
- RoCo is open from 1-5pm today, so get your submissions in! Finish up your submission with your cup of coffee this morning!
- Each artwork must be 6×6 square inches (15cm) or mounted to a 6×6 board, and signed only on the back, to be exhibited anonymously.
- All entries will be accepted, exhibited and will be for sale to the public for $20 each (in the gallery and online for global purchasing) to benefit RoCo.
- Artist names will be revealed to the buyer upon purchase and all artworks remain on display through July 14, 2013. Sold Out artists’ names will be revealed next to their work online on July 5.
- Anyone may enter up to 6 artworks of any medium (2D or 3D) and there is no fee to enter.
I cannot emphasize enough how FUN this exhibition is to participate in and it gets even better every year! 6x6x2013 – you’re already looking good!
photos from 6x6x2012 – click link for even more photos!
I love 6×6 season! Last year I assisted RoCo Staff in photographing 7,505 works of art (donated by 3,050 artists from all 50 states and 45 countries!) for the 6x6x2012 on-line gallery. 2011 I assisted RoCo Staff in photographing 4,407 works of art (donated from all 50 states and 34 countries!) for the 6x6x2011: Global on-line gallery. I assisted RoCo Staff in photographing 5,004 works of art for the 6x6x2010: You Asked For It on-line gallery, I personally photographed 3,077 works of art for the 6x6x2009 – Second and Final Year! on-line gallery, and I assisted in the design and coordination of 6x6x2008 – the FIRST 6×6 exhibition! Love 6×6. Love.